m-naira wallet is a micro-transfer within the m-naira App that allows users to transfer money to one another using a mobile phone number or email address.
m-naira App users can then choose to withdraw the money into their local bank account or cash at an agent location or use to pay for stuff. m-naira App also introduced their unique username, known as a ₦m-nairatag. It allows users to transfer and request money from different users by entering such username. m-naira App also offers a reward/referral system in which users have the ability to earn between $0.1 and $2 for each successful signup using their unique code. m-naira App users can pay each other as small as $1 up to $300 each other on the platform at real-time. Both Users receive notification for successful transactions. User to user money transfer, user wallet to send money to friends quick and simple. The transactions are within the m-naira App users only. The money transfer is added to the m-naira App users wallets. In the wallet transfer form a user has to key in the transfer amount and choose the destination user, by selecting from his contacts or enter it. When the transaction is completed the balance of the user who initiated the transfer is decreased by the transferred amount. The destination user balance is increased by the amount. Both users can receive a notification on successful transaction. Remember here notification should be send to both as chat in app, sms and email.
It is easy to send the money through the app to your friends, sellers, or anyone who gets this applications installed on his device. The money will be sent and store in ones’ wallet for further payment.
After you have registered the application successfully, the app will show the display with number of money you have in the wallet right now, the numpad to input numbers, Note that the interface is very easy and facilitate you to process your task at a glance.
m-naira Wallet is a micro-transfer within the m-naira app that allows you to transfer money to one another using a mobile phone number. The transactions are within the m-naira app users only. The money transfer is added to the receiver’s m-naira wallet. When the transaction is completed the balance of the sender is decreased by the transferred amount + commission fee. Once the transaction is completed, the receiver will receive a PUSH notification and SMS. It is easy to send the money through the app to your friends, sellers or anyone who gets this application installed on their device. The money will be sent and stored in one’s wallet for further payment.
You can find the entry of this transaction either as a sender or as a receiver in the Settings -> My Activity screen.
- Open m-naira App
- Go to Send Money -> select m-naira Wallet
- The screen will show your current balance and field to enter the amount for the transaction.
- If the entered amount is greater than current balance, app will ask to add funds to your wallet via Voucher or Debit Cards.
- Click on NEXT -> Enter recipient’s m-naira username by either selecting from contacts list or enter it manually.
- Enter the reason of your transfer. E.g., For Dinner, For Electricity etc.
- Click on NEXT -> A detailed confirmation screen will show which includes Amount to transfer, Your recipient, Reason of transfer, Convenience fee for that transaction, Total amount to pay and how much amount your recipient will receive.
- Click on CONFIRM -> OTP will be sent to your registered number. In most cases, app will auto-detect OTP or enter OTP manually.
- Click on NEXT -> if the transaction is a success, app will show success screen and send PUSH and SMS to the receiver otherwise app will show error there and you can re-try from there.